Equal Housing Lender Notice
We Do Business in Accordance With Federal Fair Lending Laws
Under the Federal Fair Housing Act, it is illegal, on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, handicap, or familial status (having children under the age of 18), to:
- Deny a loan for the purpose of purchasing, constructing, improving, repairing or maintaining a dwelling, or deny any loan secured by a dwelling; or
- Discriminate in fixing the amount, interest rate, duration, application procedures or other terms or conditions of such a loan, or in appraising property.
Under the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, it is illegal to discriminate in any credit transaction:
- On the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, martial status, or age,
- Because income is from public assistance, or
- Because a right was exercised under the Consumer Credit Protection Act.